Avicenna School Cinere
To be a quality education institution, based in science, technology, and environment.
• To provide an educational service with religious and national cultural values.
• Crafting physically and spiritually healthy personalities.
• Creating healthy and conducive learning environments.
• Bringing environmental awareness.
• To provide an educational service, based on science and technology.
• Bringing awareness on technology applications.
• Crafting creative, independent, knowledgeable, and nationalistic characters with global mindset and great leadership.
• Creating the spirit of entrepreneurship.
Some of the school’s achievements:
• South Jakarta’s Loketa Competition Runner Up (Playgroup Level).
• Jadebotabek’s Dance Competition Champion (Playgroup Level).
• Jagakarsa’s Loketa Competition Champion (Elementary School Level).
• South Jakarta’s Speech Competition, Fouth Place (Elementary School Level).
• National Test Top Score in 2006/2007 School Year (Junior High Level).
• Champion dan Runner Up in Jagakarsa’s Speech Contest & News Reading Competition, 2006/2007 School Year (Junior High Level).
• Best Performer at Junior High Student Festival in 2006/2007 School Year.
• The school’s Headmaster was chosen to be a member of Teacher Certification Team for DKI Jakarta in 2007 (Junior High Level)
• Fourth and firth place in South Jakarta’s High School Speech Contest, 2006/2007 School Year.
• DKI Jakarta’s Science Olympic contestant, 2006/2007 School Year (High School Level).
• 2008 DKI Jakarta Karate Competition Champion (High School Level).
Jl. Flamboyan Blok F
Cinere, Limo, Kota Depok
Telp : (62 21) 754 6953
Fax : (62 21) 753 7981